Adventure at sea on a sailing boat from Sesimbra to Lisbon
We will leave Sesimbra Marina and sail along the cliffs whose crystalline waters hide caves and inaccessible beaches where we can hear the waves breaking in the caves.
If the weather permits, we will anchor at Praia do Cavalo, where you can dive, have lunch or lie on the deck sunbathing.
In front of the Forte de São Julião da Barra, we will enter the river and head upstream towards Lisbon passing along the Belém riverside front where many of Lisbon’s most emblematic monuments can be found.
Passing under the bridge over the Tagus, we will enter Alcântara Dock where our adventure ends
What is included
- Private tour
- Bottles of water
- Civil liability and personal accident insurance
- VAT at the legal rate
What you should bring
- Comfortable and cool clothing to wear during the day
- Warm clothes for the night or cooler weather
- Windbreaker, for protection from the wind
- Food and drinks for the journey
- sun hat