Sailing yacht charter with skipper – Pede Vento
Skippered charter, is suitable for those who already have a sailing licence but are not yet comfortable taking a boat out on their own and want to gain experience with the help of a skipper. You can learn how to do it or just relax and enjoy it.
You will deepen your knowledge of sailing, learning the necessary fine-tuning to get the most out of your boat, enjoy your time with friends, gain practice in cruising and increase your autonomy to skipper a boat.
The boat is a 12 meter (40 feet) long sailboat with a maximum capacity for 8 people and is registered in class 1 (Ocean).
The maximum capacity is 8 people, with all the necessary equipment for ocean sailing on board, as well as life jackets for children up to 15kg and 40kg.
What is included
- The charter includes compulsory skipper on board;
- Dinner on board at the end of the cruise (catering not included);
- It is compulsory for one of the passengers to have a sailing licence
- VAT at the legal rate included.
What is not included
- Marina costs (in case you want to enter Cascais or Oeiras);
- Fuel (average consumption of 4 lt per hour)
What you should bring
- Comfortable and cool clothing to wear during the day
- Warm clothes for the evening or cooler weather
- Shoes with non-marking rubber soles
- Windbreaker, for protection from the wind
- Food and drinks for the journey
- sun hat
- Good humour